Obagi® Medical Facials & Peel
Obagi® Medical Facials & Peels
We offer 3 specialist in-clinic medical-grade Obagi® facials alongside our comprehensive array of Obagi® Medical at-home systems and products to maximise your skincare results.
During your initial skin consultation, we will tailor a bespoke package of Obagi® Medical facials and homecare products to :
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Remove sun spots
- Improve skin quality
- Reduce mild to severe pigmentation
- Improve acne and acne scarring
- Minimise enlarged pores, blemishes and imperfections
- Result in brighter and tighter skin
Blue Peel Radiance Facial & Peel
This facial is the well-kept secret behind may VIP events, as highlighted by ‘Vanity Fair’. The appearance of the skin is improved using a chemical peel, which is a minimally invasive procedure.
Obagi® Enrich Blue Peel Radiance is a quick, superficial salicylic-acid based facial peel that is suitable for all skin types with little to no downtime. The peel exfoliates, enhances the texture and look of the skin and results in visibly brighter, radiant, smoother and tighter looking skin after just one use.
This facial can be a very light yet effective peel, but can also be used to a medium depth to aid combating fine lines and wrinkles, reducing acne, improving radiance and revealing a more youthful complexion.
Aside from the immediate results, we recommend 4-6 peels over a designated time period to maintain the overall improvement in the texture, tone and glow of the skin. It may also be beneficial in the treatment of darker skin pigmentary changes.
Contra-indications of this treatment are :
Sunburn to the skin to be treated
Use of Accutane in the past 12 months
Allergic to Aspirin
Active skin infections- cold sores, warts, dermatitis, eczema, psoarisis at the treatment site
History of Radiation Therapy
3 days prior to the peel avoid:
- Topical Retinoids
- Other topical acids
5-7 days prior to the peel avoid:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Depilatory creams
Avoid the following:
(Until the treated skin is fully intact and healed)
- Non Mineral make up for 48 hours
- AHAs, BHAs and Retinol for 7 days
- Laser hair removal, waxing, sunbeds, swimming and saunas for 7 days
Obagi® Signature Facial
This is a wonderful facial to introduce you to the world of Obagi® and the benefits it can offer you as it incorporates many of the key products from the renowned ‘Obagi® Medical NuDerm system’.
It is a non-invasive facial treatment that can be undertaken during your lunch hour, leading to a smooth dewy skin base and beautiful glow, ready for your evening event. The facial aims to revitalise the skin’s complexion through deep pore cleansing, exfoliation and moisturising.
This exfoliating facial can be tailored to your specific skincare needs and minimal discomfort is experienced. This facial can also be continued at home as all the products can be purchased after the treatment.
Obagi® Hydrating Facial
This treatment is similar to the Obagi® Signature facial but is designed to rejuvenate the skin through its hydrating products. This facial can also be tailored to your specific skincare needs and minimal discomfort is experienced, resulting in a beautiful complexion. In addition, this can be a continual treatment at home as all the products can be purchased after the treatment.
Important points to note before booking these treatments :
- Please remove all make up before attending clinic
- Patients must have stopped all active ingredients, for example Retinol etc for at least 3 days before treatment
- Avenir Clinics will always carry out a full medical history and consultation prior to any treatments
- Please check with the Practitioner if you are concerned about any of the ingredients used or have any known allergies to Glycolic acid and Aspirin
You should not book this treatment if you are :
Using Ro-accutane or Isotretinoin
Lactating or breastfeeding
*Photos have not been retouched. Results may vary.
1. Study results for a series of 3 Blue Peel RADIANCE procedures, performed at 2-week intervals; patient is shown at day 35, one week following third peel.
2. A series of 4 to 6 peels may provide best overall results.