COVID-19 Prevention & Control Policy
Prior to your appointment
- You will be contacted by telephone or email in the days leading up to your appointment to confirm that you do not have any Covid-19 symptoms or feel unwell. If you are experiencing any symptoms, we will take this opportunity to reschedule your appointment to a date at least 14 days after this contact. At this point of contact we will also confirm that you have read and understood the new guidelines and will adhere to them during your appointment.
- You may have a remote consultation prior to attending with your Practitioner via video call to discuss your treatment, carry out the medical assessment and answer any questions.
If illness occurs on the day of the appointment, please inform us as soon as possible.
- If your Practitioner becomes unwell or experiences Covid-19 symptoms, your appointment will be cancelled at short notice, as patient safety is paramount.
At your appointment
- Every patient will have their temperature measured upon entering the clinic and prior to any consultation. You may be asked to leave should you have an unusual or high temperature to ensure the safety of the staff and other patients.
- There will be a clear one-way system in the clinic and a member of staff will indicate this to you. Please adhere to this structure.
- In order to minimise your contact with other patients, please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. If you are early, we ask that you remain outside the clinic in order to reduce the number of people in the waiting area.
- We ask all patients to sanitise their hands on entry into the clinic. A washing station and hand sanitiser will be available to you. We kindly request patients to wear a mask where possible.
- All patients are required to come to their appointment alone due to space restrictions in the clinic. This includes children.
- We ask all patients to attend the clinic with minimal baggage.
- If you are attending for a facial aesthetics appointment, please do not wear any make up. If you are unable to do so, we kindly request that all make up is removed before you arrive at the clinic.
- We will be offering a reduced range of treatments initially to reduce any chance of infection. Please check your treatment in advance.
- You may be asked to sign or give your consent following a consultation in an alternative manner. This will be explained to you where necessary.
- Talking during the appointment will be kept to a minimum by both the Practitioner and the patient to reduce the risk of droplet transmission. The Practitioner will also be wearing a regulated mask during the appointment and talking through this will prove difficult.
There will be 3 options available:-
- Instant bank transfer payment before the start of treatment
- Contactless or chip and pin card payment
- Cash payment only accepted for the exact amount owed
We would like to assure you that we will be wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) and the clinic rooms will be thoroughly cleaned every morning and evening.
We will keep you updated on any changes in the Government guidelines and when possible these additional measures may be removed.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back into the clinic again and we thank you for understanding at observing and following the set guidelines and protocols to ensure the health and wellbeing of fellow patients and staff.